Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2015 Super Bowl Prediction Using Chicken Wing Bones

Once again, it’s time I let you cash in on my magical method for picking the Super Bowl winner, using the ancient art of chicken wing bone reading. I can't tell you how I learned this, or why anyone would take it seriously, but I can tell you the bones are NEVER WRONG.

As you’ll see, the Seattle Seahawks will beat the New England Patriots. It's a guaranteed lock. Bet the farm, the house, and the farmhouse. Many people are saying that the Pats are going to lose because of bad karma, but that can’t be the reason. Have you ever seen a Bill Belichick press conference? If that were true, they'd never win a game.

Anyway, good luck, and I’ll apologize in advance for all those relatives bothering you for loans after you collect your winnings. Good luck, and as always, enjoy!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure would hate to be that Lone Boner...

As long as the cheating Patriots lose, I don't care who wins. Can anyone tell I am a Colts fan?

Dave said...

I went out and bought myself a farm today in anticipation of this video. I'll be betting it on the Seahawks tomorrow.

BrockLee said...

It clearly spells Seattle SeaHawks ! Yes ! It's because those aren't chicken bones they are Seahawks bird bOnes! That's what they will look like after the Slaughter
From the PATRIOTS ! No lucky let up Win this time ! ��

BrockLee said...

Those aren't Chicken bones more like Seahawk bones
after the PATRIOTS destruction !

Walentin said...

Hello John!
I have been looking for a great falafel recipie, do you have one?
Love your videos!
/ Patrik the Swede!

Unknown said...

Wow wrong again!

Chris Floyd said...

Glad to see the bones were wrong this year and, thankfully, I couldn't get an equity line established in time to lay the big money on those seabirds. ;-)

Daryl said...

So much for chicken bones....

Unknown said...

Looks like the Bone got it wrong this year :-(.

SK said...

Dude the patriots won. And you make it sound so convincing too!!!
"Scientifically true", "100% accurate"
jeezus loiuzus

Unknown said...

The bones are never wrong, but Chef John was (hey, he's only human).

The lone boner did not refer to the half time, but to the "lone boner" the seahawks made 1 yard away from the end zone.

Divtal said...

Chef John, even beyond the painful memories of that Super Bowl game, I wish the blog hadn't put that into the rotation today (Jan 11, 2016).

I'm fearful that, should Jed York see it, he might try using chicken bones to pick a new head coach.